Privacy & cookies
We would like to inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of 30.06.2003 (“ Personal data protection legislation”) considers individual safeguard concerning to personal
As per specified legislation, the treatment is elaborated following principles as accuracy, legitimacy and transparency and confidentiality safeguards rights.
In accordance with the art. 13 of D.lgs. n.196/2003, we will supply the following information:
- Data you will provide us will be used for the following purposes: administrative / trade affairs
- Data treatment will be executed in the following manner: information technology / paper.
- Data provision is mandatory in order for proper management of the professional relationship; any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract and the interruption of the business relationship;
- Data may be disclosed to other parties to purely administrative / fiscal purposes (accountant studio). Data will not circulate for commercial and / or marketing purposes.
- Data treatment owner is: MAGNABOSCO S.r.l. - Via Roma, 18 - 36030 Zugliano (VI) - Italy
- At any time you can carry out your rights towards data treatment owner in accordance to art. 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, which for your convenience will be report entirely:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information concerning:
- personal data origin;
- purposes and methods of treatment;
- logic applied in case of data processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- identity of the owner, manager and representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or subject categories to whom data can be communicated as representative in State territory, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as regards the content too, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimated reasons to the processing of personal data, even though relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials, direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Note: The written form is only required in order to agree at the processing of sensitive data.
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 24 - Cases in which data may be processed without consent
- Consent is not required, further in cases provided for in Part II, when treatment:
- a) is necessary to fulfil an obligation imposed by law, regulation or EU legislation;
- b) is necessary to accomplish obligations derived from a contract of the person involved or to fulfil, before contract conclusion, the detailed requests of the person involved.
- c) regards data from public registers, lists, acts or documents available to anyone, subject to the limits and the ways that the laws, regulations and EU norms established for the knowledge and publication of data;
- d) concerns data relating to economic activities, processed in compliance with current regulations regarding business and industrial secret;
- e) it is necessary to protect the life or physical safety of a third party. If the same finality concerns the party involved and this one can not give his consent because, for act incapacity or incapacity to understand or want, consent is given by his legal guardian, by a family member, a partner or, in their absence, the responsible of the institution where the person lives. It will be applied the provision contained in Article 82, paragraph 2;
- f) with the exception of diffusion, it is necessary for the execution of the defensive investigations under Law 7 December 2000, n. 397, or at least to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefore, in accordance with local regulations regarding business and industrial secret;
- g) with the exception of diffusion, it is necessary, in the cases identified by Guarantor on the basis of the principles enshrined in the law, pursue a legitimate interest of the owner or a third party data recipient, also in reference to the activity of banking groups and subsidiaries or connected, if not overridden by the rights and fundamental freedoms, dignity or legitimate interest;
- h) with the exception of external communication and distribution it is carried out by associations, bodies or non-profit organizations, whether recognized or not, regarding to subjects who have regular contact with them or to members, for the continuation of determined and legitimated purposes identified by a document, statute or collective agreement, and methods of use provided specifically with the determination expressed by the party involved within the meaning of Article 13;
- i) it is necessary, in accordance with their respective ethic codes set out in Annex A), for scientific or statistical purposes, or exclusively for historical reasons using private archives of considerable historical interest declared in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 2 of the Decree legislative October 29, 1999, n. 490, approving the statute on cultural and environmental heritage or, in compliance with the same codes, in other private archives.
The cookies used on our website help us to:
- make the operation of the web site as you would expect;
- remembering the settings during and between visits;
- improve site speed / safety.
- collect personal identifiable information (without your consent);
- collect sensitive information (without your consent);
- pass data to advertisement networks;
- pass personal identifiable information to third parties;
- pay sales commissions.
Types of cookies used on our website:
Technical cookies are cookies that do not record information about the user for profiling purpose, but to ensure a better service. They can be divided into navigation cookies or session cookies. They ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).
Our website, like most web sites, includes the functionalities provided by third parties. A common example is an incorporated YouTube video. The Third-parties cookies come from other domain sources that have items, such as ads, pictures, or videos incorporated on the page.
For detailed information on the required procedure, you can consult the browser guide.
For an overview of the most common browser, visit
How to Manage Cookies - www.aboutcookies.org